Note: Veracity has expanded its ability to serve the national defense by becoming part of Systems Planning and Analysis, a larger company with resources for exponential growth. We are excited to take the power and versatility of our Decision Support services to a new and higher level of serving the nation’s good.
Veracity’s Core Competencies
- Decision Support services that help large enterprises clarify complex choices. Services include
- Operations Research
- Data Science
- Modeling and Simulation
- Descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics, the latter being an area of special expertise
- Custom solutions for investigating exceptionally complex decisions
Areas of Expertise
- Optimization of Large Enterprises
- Inventory Management and Logistics
- Revenue Management
- Stochastic Models
- Data Visualization
- Test and Validation
- Solid Rocket Motor Aging and Surveillance Models
Why Our Customers Choose Us
- We are trusted agents. We have no conflicts of interest and work solely for the customer’s benefit.
- We begin by constructively questioning assumptions. We help customers refine and validate the questions they want answered to ensure realistic results.
- We employ Ph.D.-level experts in multiple disciplines. We work on flexible teams created to match customer needs, whether descriptive, predictive, or prescriptive analytics.
- We build prototype models for the customer to own and grow. We do not sell proprietary, fee-based, or packaged software.
- We provide ongoing services at the customer’s request to explore evolving areas of analytic interest.
Why Our Services Stand Out
- We are already experts in prescriptive analytics. According to Gartner, by 2023, data literacy will become an explicit and necessary driver of business value, demonstrated by its formal inclusion in over 80 percent of data and analytics strategies and change management programs,* underlining the importance of the field of analytics.
- We are extremely sensitive to an organization’s culture. We view ourselves as visitors to a worksite and do not “camp.” We do not require undue time commitments from the customer. Our expertise in operations research allows us to learn a customer’s business quickly and effectively.
- Our analytical products dig deeper than packaged software programs. For example, we prepare stakeholders for seeing the effects of different decisions when multiple stakeholder positions are valid. Our analysis moves an organization away from turf protection and into in-depth discussion about what is best for the organization.
- We document our work and are transparent about our methods (no black boxes). Our work stands up to independent scrutiny.
- Over the last 7 years, we have performed successfully on multiple, ongoing contracts, providing unique support to aviation fleet management. Veracity has demonstrated continued success supporting the Navy’s F-35, F/A-18, EA-18G, and E-2 programs. Veracity also supports the USAF in sustaining its fleet of F-15 Eagles. We have significantly expanded work in support of PMA-231, the E-2/C-2 Airborne Tactical Data System Program Office, to assess current and emerging requirements and to provide data products forecasting squadron utilization demand, attrition rates, and comparative analysis. In the area of airborne electronic attack, we are expanding our support to both the legacy ALQ-99 program and the Next Generation Jammer program.
- In addition to aviation program office support, we completed Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) program phase 2, developing a unique, physics-based model for evaluating the condition of solid rocket motor fuel. The work was performed through the SBIR/Air Force Research Lab (AFRL). Veracity also completed phase 1 of an SBIR/AFRL-sponsored effort to demonstrate the feasibility of fusing multiple existing streams of data with machine learning to accurately predict missile reliability, and missile inventory management with a Missile Inventory Management System (MIMS).
- Virginia office convenient to Washington, D.C., the Pentagon, and Tysons Corner
- Utah office covering West Coast customers
Veracity is committed to helping customers maximize the long-term value of resources––human, industrial, or otherwise––in ways that are smart, efficient, and cost-effective.
Cage Code 6QP03
POC: Darryl Lenhardt; email@example.com