- Decision Support services that help large enterprises clarify complex choices. Services include
- Operations Research
- Data Science
- Modeling and Simulation
- Descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics, the latter being an area of special expertise
- Custom solutions for investigating exceptionally complex decisions
Areas of Expertise
- Inventory Management and Logistics
- Revenue Management
- Stochastic Models
- Data Visualization
- Test and Validation
Why Our Customers Choose Us
- We are trusted agents. We have no conflicts of interest and work solely for the customer’s benefit.
- We begin by constructively questioning assumptions. We help customers refine and validate the questions they want answered to ensure realistic results.
- We employ Ph.D.-level experts in multiple disciplines. We work on flexible teams created to match customer needs, whether descriptive, predictive, or prescriptive analytics.
- We build prototype models for the customer to own and grow. We do not sell proprietary, fee-based, or packaged software.
- We provide ongoing services at the customer’s request to explore evolving areas of analytic interest.
Why Our Services Stand Out
- We are already experts in prescriptive analytics. According to Gartner, as of 2016 only 10% of organizations are using prescriptive analytics. That portion is expected to grow to 35% by 2020,* underlining the importance of this advanced field of analytics.
- We are extremely sensitive to an organization’s culture. We view ourselves as visitors to a worksite and do not “camp.” We do not require undue time commitments from the customer. Our expertise in operations research allows us to learn a customer’s business quickly and effectively.
- Our analytical products dig deeper than packaged software programs. For example, we prepare stakeholders for seeing the effects of different decisions when multiple stakeholder positions are valid. Our analysis moves an organization away from turf protection and into in-depth discussion about what is best for the organization.
- We document our work and are transparent about our methods (no black boxes). Our work stands up to independent scrutiny.
- Over the last 5 years, multiple ongoing, successful contracts providing unique support to naval aviation fleet management. Cost savings in the tens of millions.
- In the latter half of 2016, successful initial fleet management work with the USAF F-35 program. Ongoing work expected.
- Since early 2016, successful, growing work in US Navy human resources, developing a model for right-sizing and scheduling the complex training program for new recruits.
- Currently in phase 2 of developing a unique, physics-based model for evaluating the condition of solid rocket motor fuel. Work is performed through the Small Business Innovative Research program/Air Force Research Lab.
- Virginia office convenient to Washington, D.C., the Pentagon, and Tysons Corner
- Utah office covering West Coast customers
Veracity is committed to helping customers maximize the long-term value of resources––human, industrial, or otherwise––in ways that are smart, efficient, and cost-effective.
Cage Code 6QP03
SB/SDB Status: Small Business
POC: Mike Macedonia, President and CEO, info@veracityFA.com, (800) 490-1377